PROFILE OF GNCEIANS
- act as an agent for social change while understanding Indian Cultural heritage and
its impact on education.
- provide leadership qualities while optimally utilizing the resources at its command
for the development of students, organization, community.
- show respect and love for the individuality of the child.
- be just and impartial in his / her dealing with the students
- to organize various activities in the school for the all round development of students
- to preserve his / her character to uphold the values of professional commitment
and ethics and be an example to students with his / her honesty and moral integrity
as well as loyalty to the institution for which he / she works.
- to strive continuously to enrich his / her personality by the lifelong process
of learning, uphold his / her teaching as sacred and inviolable.
Latest News / Notice